A quick evening cycle down the Royal Mile and through Edinburgh’s Old Town during the lockdown. This is especially for those who are stuck inside and missing Edinburgh! If you know anyone who would like this then please share with them! If you want to see more, comment below or leave a ‘Like’ and ‘Subscribe’ on Youtube!
Starting at the Castle I cycle down the Royal Mile, past many famous sights including the Camera Obscura, St Giles’ Cathedral, the Canongate Kirk, Holyrood Palace, the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood before heading back up the Cowgate, past Greyfriar’s Bobby, along George IV Bridge, down Victoria Street and the Grassmarket before carrying my bike up the steep Granny Green Steps and back up to the Castle.
Recorded using a GoPro Hero 8 Black at 2.7K (2704×1520), 60 frames per second.
- 00:00 Jahzzar – Roads that burned our boots
- 03:08 Alexander Nakarada – Traveler
- 07:11 Adrian von Ziegler – Land of the Free
- 10:45 Adrian von Ziegler – Where I Belong
- 14:51 Alexander Nakarada – Grundar
- 19:17 Adrian von Ziegler – Journey’s End
Below is the route I took during this video, click the map and it should (hopefully!) load up in Google Maps for you.